This tab contains the most important legal acts governing the implementation of the Community-led Local Development Strategy 2014-2020 for the Carp Valley region under:
1. Rural Development Program 2014-2020:
- Regulation of the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development of 25 August 2016 amending the Regulation on the detailed conditions and procedures for granting financial assistance under the "Support for Implementation of Community-led Local Development Strategies" Program under the 2014 Rural Development Program -2020
- Ordinance of the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development of 24 September 2015 on the detailed conditions and procedure for granting financial aid under the sub-measure "Support for the implementation of operations under community-led local development strategies" covered by the Rural Development Program 2014-2020
2. Fisheries and Sea Operation Program 2014-2020:
- Regulation of the Minister of Maritime Economy and Inland Waterways of 6 September 2016 on detailed conditions and procedures for the granting, withdrawal and return of financial assistance for the implementation of operations under preparatory actions and the implementation of local community-led development strategies, including running costs and Activation, covered by Priority 4. Increased employment and territorial cohesion, included in the Operational Program "Fishing and the Sea"