The Communication Plan sets out mechanisms for communicating with the local community during the implementation of the Community-led Local Development Strategy 2014-2020 for the Carpathian area.
The purpose of implementing the Communication Plan is:
1. Informing citizens, especially potential applicants, about LSR implementation.
2. Acquire information from residents, especially potential applicants, on the evaluation of LSR implementation.
These goals have been set for a half-yearly implementation period, from 2016 to 2023, including:
- Inform potential applicants about the upcoming call dates, the terms and conditions of support and the type of operations that will be eligible for funding.
- providing explanatory comments to potential applicants regarding the interpretation of criteria used by the Association Council,
- gathering information on possible issues related to the LSR application process,
- gathering information from stakeholders for periodic evaluation,
- analysis of communication activities used.
The Carp Valley Association is obliged to prepare a Schedule for the implementation of the Communication Plan for each year of LSR implementation.