Our specialists provide free advice to potential beneficiaries on the possibility of obtaining grants under the Rural Development Program for 2014-2020 and the Fisheries and Sea Operation Program for 2014-2020 and at all stages of preparation of the competition documentation (advice on filling in Request for assistance, discuss the business plan, prepare the necessary attachments, implement the project, prepare the application for payment, settle and monitor the project).
Information provided by the staff of the Carpathian Valley Association:
Anna Świątek - Director of the office.
Agnieszka Gołąb - Implementation and monitoring specialist, promotion and information specialist.
Kamil Olejczyk - Implementation and Monitoring Specialist.
Information is provided at the offices of the Association of Carp valley (Zator, ul. Rynek 2) Monday through Friday, 8:00 - 16:00, by e-mail (email@example.com) or by phone: 33/84 10 584.
The scope of the advice is recorded. The person who has been provided with the Advisory Card has the following information:
- Name of beneficiary,
- Sector (public, social, economic, fishing, disadvantaged groups),
- Address / address of the beneficiary, telephone / e-mail,
- Recruitment in the framework of counseling,
- The project within which the application is planned to be submitted,
- Planned scope of operation / contract number,
- The date of advice given,
- Signature of the consultant.
By signing, the person who uses the consultancy agrees to the processing of personal data contained in the Advisory Card, in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (original text: Journal of Laws of 1997, No. 133, item 883, Late.change).